Tuesday 25 September 2012

20 Questions AndyA

Aliens vs Warships
1. Favourite Wargaming period and why?
Science Fiction There is infinite possibilities that can happen and infinite weapons + vehicles at your disposal. Great time to play within.

2. Next period, money no object?
Steampunk With the same ideas of the SciFi answer. This time, take the past and add a sprinkle of the future and you have a Dystopian Universe that is brilliant.

Is this gonna be a standup fight,
sir, or another bughunt? 
 
3. Favourite 5 films?
Aliens, Jaws, Mad Max, Boondock Saints, Bladerunner

4. Favourite 5 TV series?
Eureka, Dr. Who, Warehouse 13, Supernatural, Monkey

WTF!
5. Favourite book and author?
The StandStephen King When I started to read this book, it was the year that Bird Flu started to appear. If you match that with the story of the book, shitting yourself would be an understatement. This book has left a huge mark in my memory as a result.

6. Greatest General? Can’t count yourself!!
Hannibal 2 words. Elephants. Alps.

7. Favourite Wargames rules?
Dystopian WarsSpartan Games. Q2 for the reason. Big robots using steam? Yes please!

8. Favourite Sport and team?
WGC – Team UK I am not a sportsfan by any means. I have always had a solid interest in computer gaming and has had played a huge part of my life. When the WGC was formed, I became a follower and a patriot to follow my own country into the games. Best year for us happened to be 2010. 

Yes I'm a robot. Is that going
to be a problem?
9. If you had a only use once time machine, when and where would you go?
The end of time at the final event. I would like to know, why we are here and the purpose behind it all.

10. Last meal on Death Row?
Chicken Maryland I love this meal. Had it when I was a child and can’t seem to shake the want for it when in restaurants. 

11. Fantasy relationship and why?
Sean Young as Rachel in Blade Runner.

The Hangover's
Zach Galifianakis   
12. If your life were a movie, who would play you?
Zach Galifianakis

13.  Favourite Comic Superhero?
Batman Simply as he out thinks other heros. He will do the research into what it will take to defeat his opponent. By far my favourite comic hero.

14. Favourite Military quote?
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."- Attributed to General George Patton Jr Not a truer word was said.

15.  Historical destination to visit?
41°43′32″N, 49°56′49″W When you find out where this is, then you will know the reason why its this destination and when, if I could go there at that time.

16. Biggest Wargaming regret?
Leaving it for 15 years before coming back.

17.  Favourite Fantasy job?
Director I have forever dreamed of working behind the cameras. I have even written a few long lost, best forgotten, unseen screenplays in my time. I love hearing and telling stories so if I could tell the story on the screen I would. Alas I am now resigned to tell these stories in the form of RPG’s scenarios.

18. Favourite Song Top 5?
Enigma – Saddeness,  Hero - Enrique Iglesias; I like too much music to pinpoint 5 songs but those two have a deep meaning behind them.

They mostly come at night ... mostly
19. Favourite Wargaming Moment?
Upon returning to a tense moment in the Aliens RPG. The guys have been thinking of what they are going to do all week. Then, it is revealed to them that the immediate threat they have been worried about was a simple hologram. The one thing they did not expect.

20. The miserable Git question, what upsets you?
When fixing a computer at someones house and they ask, “While you are here, can you have a look at…” If I knew I was going to look at something else I would have brought the necessary tools/equipment for it.

1 comment:

  1. A Monkey fan? Wudanly it's all making sense! See what I did there, see what I did?

    IGMC

    ReplyDelete