Thursday 23 August 2012

The Thing - A Print & Play Cardgame

"It fell from the sky and lay buried in ice for a 100,000 years. Soon it will be free.."

Sample Card
It's been many years since I tried any sort of Print & Play game, but I'm a huge fan of John Carpenter's 1982 movie, so this one has really caught my eye.

You can find full details for the game on BGG and access the card and rules pdfs here.

P&P does take a little bit of effort so perhaps this could end up as a Kickstarter if not picked up by a publisher first.

Kudos to designer Mark Chaplin and artist Viktor Csete for pulling this one together.

"I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!" - Garry

No comments:

Post a Comment